jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012

Eargasm - I Need it

Come on tell meCome on tell meYou don’t wanna let me knowTell me if I gettin’ closer, I don’t wanna lose controlEven when I don’t believe it! You can trust me ‘cuz I did itI’m a selfish babe I need! There’s no trick behind the wall!I can tell youI can tell youAll the lies you want to hear, just to then spread the gossip exaggerating everything!Come and try to burn me baby, I can lead you to the hellBut you shouldn’t blame me honey, cuz you knew it very wellCalm down, enjoy, and please don’t look behind.We are here. He’s there. I’ll rustle up some poison.Now they tell meNow they tell meThat you fell in love with meI’m so fucking sorry darling, but I warned you very wellIs something I forgot to mention, but in a few months will passOh please dear don’t come to mourn me, or I will have no choice but…To kick!Your heart!Your heart!

Letra y Música :
Brian Cielo Lara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario